Many people suffer from excessive facial hair which can cause embarrassment. There are certain factors which can cause excessive facial hair in a person such as hormonal imbalance, insulin resistance, certain medications and increased levels of male hormones. Symptom may include excess hair on facial skin.
Facial Hair Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for facial hair which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for facial hair which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies for facial hair is to use hydrogen peroxide. All you need to do is take fifteen grams of hydrogen peroxide and mix it with ten drops of ammonia. Now apply this mixture on your face and wait for twenty to thirty minutes. Later wash with water. This natural remedy will lighten up the color of your hair.
2. In order to remove hair from your face you can try using a mixture of lemon, water and sugar. Apply this mixture on your face and wait for ten to fifteen minutes. Later wash with water. Use this home remedy twice every week to get better results. This is one of the most efficient home remedies for facial hair.
3. Take some turmeric powder and gram flour. Mix them with water to form a paste and then apply it on your face. Wait for it to dry and then rub it gently to remove excess hair.
4. Tweezing is another effective home remedy. If you have few hairs on your face, you can use tweezers to pluck them. It can cause little pain but is quite handy.
5. Tomato juice is very helpful in lightening the facial hair. All you have to do is take a tomato and cut it into slices. Now rub tomato slice on your face and then wait for four to five minutes. Later wash with cool water. This home remedy will prove to be quite effective in treating facial hair.
6. Papaya can also be quite capable in treating facial hair. Just take some papaya pulp and mash them with milk to make a fine paste. Now massage this paste on your face for ten minutes and then wait for five minutes. Later wash with water.
7. Threading is also very helpful in getting rid of facial hair. You can remove hair on your chin and upper lip by this method.
8. Take egg white, sugar (one tablespoon) and corn flour (half tablespoon). Blend them together to make a paste. Now apply this paste on your face and wait for it to dry. Later peel it off. You can practice this home remedy three to four times in a week for better results.
9. Waxing is a great way to remove facial hair. It involves application of thin layer of melted wax which is pulled off immediately.
These were some of the most effective home remedies for facial hair which are simple, cost-effective and convenient to use at home.