Additional Hair Care Information:
If you have long and beautiful hair then it's important that you should take proper care, else you'll end up losing them. Due to the high level of stress and pollution, there's a high chance that you might lose your hair length soon.
Let's take a look at top 20 secrets which will help you to take better care for your cherished locks.
1. Ensure you oil at least twice every week. This is on the grounds that applying oil on your hair will support, nourish and reinforce the roots. Additionally it will rejuvenate dead shafts.
2. Set aside a few minutes for a decent scalp massage. This will enhance blood circulation in the head and thus fortify hair development.
3. While shampooing at least twice a week repair and hydrates your hair, using shampoo on every day basis can prove to be counterproductive and make your hair dry, frizzy and weak because of the high level of sulphates present in the shampoo.
4. While shampooing, try not to handle your hair roughly. Delicately do the cleaning at the scalp and permit the shampoo to simply go down to the strands.
5. Each time you clean your hair bear in mind to condition it as well. High quality conditioners will hold moisture and therefore shield from dryness and frizzes.
6. If possible, avoid taking showers from hot water as it can harm and result in dryness. Choose to take showers with lukewarm water and then wind up with a cool rinse.
7. After the shower, while drying your hair, you should do it as gently as possible to avoid any breakage. Pick a towel that is soft and tender on the hair.
8. When your hair is wet try not to brush it as this might just result in breakage. Make an effort to detangle delicately by utilising your fingers.
9. After your hair is dry and an ideal opportunity to brush has arrived, then utilise a wide-toothed comb. This should be done as these combs don't pull or harm.
10. It is important to give your hair a decent trim from time to time. Not just it disposes of split ends, but it additionally helps in hair development.
11. There's a high chance that you might not have heard this tip before. Don't utilize cotton pillowcases. Select rather for silk or satin since it is delicate and subsequently reduces friction and tangles.
12. Stop utilizing styling; select rather for natural techniques for curling and straightening.
13. Try not to tie your braids or ponytails too tight as it will put heavy stress on the roots, and the friction generated will result in breakage.
14. Make an attempt to incorporate Vitamin E in your foods as it will help in the growth of your hair significantly!
15. Ensure you consume the required amount of Protein. It is vital for hair health and development.
16. Drink coconut water and consume tons of dry fruits.
17. Green vegetables, curd, nuts, fruits, sprouts and right amount of red/white meat are all very essential for your hair. Eat them in abundance!
18. Vitamins, whether consumed naturally or as supplements, must be incorporated into your daily diet for effective growth.
19. Consume tons of water every day as it will prevent them from looking dry and dehydrated.
20. Go for routine exercise as it will improve blood circulation and enhance growth of your hair.
Final thoughts: These tips can help you to grow and maintain long hair effectively. However, you should not neglect the health of your hair as it may result in hair loss. If you've been dealing with the problem of baldness or quick hair loss, then Hair transplant in India performed by the best hair transplant surgeon in India can help you to get the hair back on your scalp.