Latest news in Rajasthan says that the temperature within the city and not the airport has risen to 50 degree Celsius. Now that's hot … really, and sweaty.
A beautiful dress … light make-up … a smart bag … a comfortable pair of shoes … Way to go girl! You are perfectly ready for a summer outing! Errr, did we miss out on something? Did you say your top crop? Aannn, so now that's something that really makes me go bonkers … how do I dress my hair? Tie a low ponytail? Let them loose? Pigtails? Braids? A tight bun? These summers have left them dead!
Image courtesy of Pinterest.com
Ok, if you are in some similar dilemma, one easy solution can be keeping you healthy and such questions might not pop-up in your mind. So the care, how to … how to care for hair in summers. Here's a quick list, which we as a news channel in Rajasthan would say are rather easy to follow:
- Use shampoo with moisturizers. Normal shampoo are good, but shampoo with moisturizer are a bit soft, thus letting your crop breathe a bit more.
- The heat might hit your head, but still … don't shampoo your everyday. Shampooing everyday can weaken your hair, thus breakage, and thus leaving you in despair. The normal routine of twice a week does enough good.
- Do not … DO NOT … forget conditioning. A deep conditioner is a must during summers.
- To stay cool, use cool water, say a total bye to warm water during summers. However, news Rajasthan live channel, 1st India News would caution you against using cold water instead of cool!
- Beer is a good conditioner; however, not in summer. Beer, or for that matter, any kind of alcohol on your hair will leave them extremely dry, which would lead to breakage.
- What can work wonders on a bad-hair day in summer is putting a bit of baby powder and combing it.
- Excess of heat is to be avoided totally, dryers, curlers … excess of sun. If it's excess of sun, start using a mask. Your hair would love you back if you can avoid over exposure to sun
- For those with frizzy hair, get it trimmed. A short cut will always keep you in a better mood in summer.
- Want your hair long? Ok then, use head scarves, bandanas, hats, caps … anything that will keep your hair covered, or at least the roots of your hair.
- For those who go gymming, washing your hair everyday becomes a necessity. However, washing your hair everyday will leave your hair weak. So, the source of latest Rajasthan news suggests you to find out any fruit-based mild shampoo, any good departmental store can offer you many good brands.
- For those who go swimming, there can be two options: (a) put mild coconut hair oil at least 2 hours before you take a dip, shampoo and then deep condition or (b) put a layer of conditioner. Make sure you always shampoo post swimming.
- As for the hairstyles, keeping them in a tight braid, or a bun or knotted helps the best in sun, as it avoids sun exposure as much as possible.
Other than these few hair care tips, there are a few hair-care masks that bring added lusture to your hair. And then no tip can surpass a healthy meal and an adequate amount of water. First India Rajasthan will return back soon with a few easy-to hair masks and foods that can take extra care of your hair.