In the contemporary environmental conditions, our hair is subjected to a lot of things. Pollution, dirt, searing heat, harsh chemicals, styling products etc. take their toll and leave our naturally healthy and shiny mane, desiccated and lifeless. Beside this, junky food intake and lack of nutrients have further depleted the condition.
Thus, we are left with tired looking locks and a myriad of beauty problems such as hair fall. Consequentially, we keep turning towards other harsh tools and cosmetics to style them and make them look good. But this does more harm than good. We take hair loss treatments and other remedies but by changing your care regimen and including hair spa you can see visible results. Following are a few benefits of it.
- It will provide instant moisture revitalizing each and every strand; it improves dullness and dryness. Besides, it not only gives instant conditioning but improves the moisture retention capacity of your locks, hence smoothing out frizzes and easing dry unmanageable hair.
- It is effective against dandruff.
- Getting a hair spa done regularly, promotes healthy hair growth as the roots are more nourished.
- It reduces the occurrence of split ends.
- It increases the volume of thin hair and complements your hair loss treatments.
- It makes styling easy.
So, if you are also amazed by its benefits then you must start taking regular treatment. It works just like your facial. The goodness of massage and creme softens and improves your hair instantly and this immediate effect lasts few days. But, if regular treatment is taken the infused goodness reflects on the health and texture of your mane.
However, going to a salon for this may not be possible every single time. But this is not an issue as it can easily be done at home also. Just follow the below mentioned steps every fifteen months for great hair and you will concede to the fact that it works.
- Purchase an apt hair mask creme for your hair type and area of concern. There are ample options in market for all textures and problems. Also, buy a clarifying shampoo and a mild shampoo.
- Now wash your hair thoroughly with the clarifying shampoo to get rid of the product build-up.
- Dry them with a towel, only till it stops dripping. Don't blow dry.
- Now warm some natural oil, preferably virgin olive oil and massage it lightly on the scalp, root and shaft.
- Take a towel dripped in warm water and wrap it around your head for 15 minutes for the oil to get absorbed.
- Now wash with a mild herbal shampoo.
- Now take the masand c and apply it on every inch of your locks from root to tip. Leave it on for 10 seconds, again leaving the hot towel on.
- Finally, wash off with a regular shampoo and a conditioner.