It has been long since people were suffering from hair loss and baldness. Having bald scalp is the very embarrassing condition that makes life miserable. Most men consider it one of the most frightening signs of aging. Luckily, many non-surgical and surgical hair restoration methods are available. However, this surgery is the most effective one that gives permanent results. Do you want to undergo hair transplant surgery without serious side effects and post-surgical discomfort? If yes, then FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique is an ideal option for you.
Reasons for having FUE
Here is a list of some good reasons for choosing FUE for hair restoration:
- Local anesthesia is used: FUE transplantation is performed under local anesthesia, which reduces risks and complications, which are otherwise associated with general anesthesia.
- Minimally invasive procedure: FUE hair transplant is minimally invasive surgery, which involves tiny incisions. It does not cause any severe discomfort during and after surgery.
- No stitches: Incisions made in FUE hair restoration do not require stitches and wounds heal quickly.
- Donor area can be some other part of the body: In FUE transplant surgery, hair follicles can also be taken from some other body parts in case patient has less hair at the back of the scalp. For men, follicles are mostly extracted from the chest area.
- Less post-op discomfort in the donor area: Minimal invasive nature of the surgery and making small incisions for extracting hair follicles has another significant benefit as well. It causes less post-operative pain and discomfort. Side effects associated with FUE hair transplant are also minimal.
- Short recovery period and downtime: FUE transplant requires no downtime. You will be able to resume your normal routine immediately after surgery. Since the procedure is minimally invasive, the recovery period is also shorter than traditional hair transplant.
- No linear scarring: Unlike traditional transplant, FUE transplant involves making extremely small incisions in both donor and recipient areas, which results in minimal scarring instead of a linear scar.
- Donor area looks unaffected and unchanged after surgery: Since FUE transplant involves making extremely small incisions and extracting follicles in groups of 1 to 4 follicles, donor area looks unaffected and unchanged after surgery. Hair density at the donor area usually looks unaltered.
If you are also experiencing hair loss or baldness and you want to restore your scalp hair with FUE transplant in Dubai safely and effectively, book a free consultation with our hair transplant surgeons. Visit our clinic today or fill the free online consultation form below to book an appointment. You can also get your queries answered online.