Additional Hair Care Information:
Women of different cultures have generally taken to put some real hair extensions in their hair aiming to create a fuller and longer appearance. The fact of the matter is that they generally style better compared to those of your own hair and also give you numerous options. When it comes to human extensions, these are perfect and easy to add some fun colors.
In fact, there are several extensions that tend to last quite a while. If taken care in a proper way, it tends to last up to 3 months. Wouldn't you prefer to get details about some secret magic of your extensions last? Well, this article is going to explain top 10 tips from expert all over the world to make your real hair extensions long lasting and thus value for money.
- You should ensure you wash your hair thoroughly before getting your extensions put in. This is something that will definitely keep the oils from your own hair from affecting the next extensions.
- You must also ensure that you have a fully professional color and also cut your hair properly. You should never dye it at your home. It is better idea to leave the same to those of professional they are aware of what they are doing exactly.
- Be gently as a baby with them.
- It is certainly a great idea to use a soft bristle brush from the bottom up. You should never brush from the top down. This is something that also tends to loosen your tracks that can cause them to clip down.
- You must also tie up your hair especially when you are sleeping. Some women prefer to wrap their hair in a scarf or also put on a tight knitted hat. This is something that definitely helps your hair from moving around too much causing it to loosen up or also creating several unwanted tangles.
- You should also never spray with alcohol or silicone base. They also tend to damage easily the hair also make it look awesome.
- You can easily wash your extensions by using moisturizing care products. Moreover, real hair weave is something that generally doesn't get the oils like your real hair actually does.
- You can also make a perfect use of heat protectant especially when using perfect tools to style.
- You should make a proper routine for trimming it that generally ends every 6 to 10 weeks.
- It is also a great idea to use a deep conditioner and also leave in for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.