How celebrities maintain their hair till the age of 60 and 70? Like Amitabh Bachchan, He still have charming face as well as shining hairs, but you know what he had undergone with hair transplant surgery. Yes, Amitabh Ji has artificial hairs which looks super natural on his face. Coming back to point, let's just simply talk about hair transplant. Today I am going to introduce with celebrities who have undergone with hair transplant.
1. Salman Khan – Salman is one the most loved actor in Bollywood industry. When he starts losing his hairs in during the 90s, then he made a mood to go with transplant. Bajrangi Bhai was not in a mood to compromise with his looks. What if Salman could have dropped the plan of transplant and compromised with his career and looks. I don't think anyone would find his replacement. He is the real star of Bollywood who has made India proud with his acting. Reports say that Salman got this procedure done in Dubai, but not all can afford to go Dubai and have a hair treatment.
2. Govinda – The legendary dancer of Bollywood, Govinda was absent for a long time from Bollywood and this was because he had undergone a hair transplant surgery. With age, he started losing hairs very badly and chose the most effective formula, Hair Transplant. This proves that they are actually getting real results with natural looking hair. I am definitely going to suggest this to my uncle to with the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi.
3. Kapil Sharma- The comedy king of Bollywood Mr. Kapil Sharma is now very busy with his show 'The Kapil Sharma Show' and it is one of the most famous comedy shows on Indian Television. But you know what Kapil Sharma is one of them who have undergone hair transplant surgery. This is also the most searched topic on Google, as we can see him having such a beautiful and natural looking hair which looks damn glamorous on his face. I don't know from where he got his hair transplantation done, but if you want hair transplant in Delhi then Dr. Tushar Opneja's clinic in one of the best clinics in Delhi.
4. Aditya Pancholi – Aditya Pancholi is one of the most famous actors in Bollywood who is actually famous for his sexy looks. Aditya was very much demanded in the 90s, but suddenly he starts losing his hairs which were the real charm of his looks. The actor admitted to go with hair transplant surgery and now you can see the real magic how natural his hairs look. Now his handsome son also flaunts his looks in his upcoming movies.
5. Akshay Kumar – The Khiladi Kumar of Bollywood had also experienced hair loss. Compromising with career was a big no for Khiladi Kumar and that is why he chose to get his hair transplanted. And see the new Rustom, aww! He looks adorably graceful. I don't know from where he got his hair transplanted in such a natural way, but if you want hair transplant in Noida, Gurgaon and Delhi, then you should go to specialized doctor.