Additional Hair Care Information:
With advancing age, hair has a tendency to lose its natural colour and turn grey. But it is getting grey much earlier than that then there is something that you need to worry about. If you have any illness which results in greying hair, then there is not much you can do. But if reasons such as poor diet and bad lifestyle habits could be hampering your hair, then there's a lot you can do. Here are a few quick tips on reversing greying hair:
- Using grey hair supplements: You hair may be turning grey due to lack of essential nutrients such as vitamins and minerals. Get your dose of these essentials through natural grey hair supplements such as Foligain which offers herbal remedies through American Ginseng Root Extract, Saw Palmetto Extract, Ginkgo, Biloba Leaf, Vitamin B-6, Folate Triglutamate, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc, Niacin, Copper, Taurine, Beta-Sitosterol, Jaborandi Leaves and Nettle Leaf. One of the main reasons for hair damage is DHT, a male sex hormone. When this hormone goes through disturbance then it can result in loss, thinning and greying. You can buy Foligain capsules for a wholesome hair treatment to get rid of problems such as loss, thinning and premature greying.
- Careful conditioning: The texture of your hair begins to change once it starts turning grey. It can get coarser, frizzier, and difficult to style. A good conditioner can help you handle this problem.
- Avoid devitalizing foods and drinks: Foods such as white flour, refined sugar, and products made from them, soft drinks, pastries, jams and jellies, should be avoided. They take away energy, cause wrinkles, grey hair and give you an old look early on.
- Reduce stress: There is no solution to prevent stress-related grey hair but using relaxation exercises and indulging in hobbies once in a while can be of great help.
- Abstain from smoking: One of the worst habits which affect almost all faculties of your body is smoking. If you can't quit, at least cut back on it.
- Exercise and well-balanced diet: A diet with plenty of anti-oxidant loaded vegetables and fruits is a prerequisite. Anti-oxidants are nutrients which fight damage to our cells by chemicals called free radicals.
- Adequate sleep: Apart from getting enough sleep, try to unwind during the day and get your mind off your problems. Make time to indulge in activities you enjoy.
- Maintain positive attitude: A great buffer against life's stresses is to see the bright side. If there is none, then wait for the moment to pass.
Home remedies you can try:
- Coconut oil and lemon: Mix coconut oil and add a dash of lemon and massage your head with the mixture daily for 15 minutes. The mix is not only beneficial to control grey hair but also in improving texture, strength and length of hair.
- Almond oil: Using almond oil for hair on a daily basis is a recommended method to overcome premature greying of hair.
- Rosemary and Sage: Take half cup of rosemary and similar amount of dried sage. Boil both ingredients with 2 cups of water for 30 minutes. Allow the mix to cool for 2-3 hours and then apply it to your grey hair and let dry. When dry, shampoo your hair. Repeat on weekly basis.